Site Audits for Urban Developments
Site Audits are an essential service for Planning Consent Authorities to ensure land is suitable for development and does not pose any potential human health or environmental risks due to contamination.
Experts on our team have experience planning, implementing, and monitoring projects for local and regional entities. In addition to protecting public health, creating jobs, and improving quality of life in the surrounding communities, we aim to help create a healthier and more liveable urban environment.
We understand the importance of providing quality environmental services that are tailored to the specific needs of each project, and are committed to providing the best service to enable successful and sustainable urban redevelopment.
EESI offers accredited and experienced environmental auditors in the following states and territories:
- NSW – Site auditors accredited by NSW EPA under the Contaminated Land Management Act 1997
- Victoria – Environmental auditors appointed by EPA Victoria under the Environment Protection Act 2017
- Queensland – Contaminated land auditors approved by DES under the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- South Australia – Auditor accredited by SA EPA under the Environment Protection Act 1993.
- Northern Territory – Contaminated land audit approved by NT EPA under the Waste Management and Pollution Control Act 1998
- Australian Capital Territory – Environmental auditors appointed by EPA under the Environment Protection Act 2017
Nearly Four Decades of Experience
At EESI, we understand the importance of following the best possible operational practices and ensuring that all operations are conducted safely and in accordance with applicable safety and environmental regulations. Our experienced team has been supporting the mining industry for nearly four decades, providing state–of–the–art technical auditing services and mine operations compliance management and practices.
Benefits of Environmental Site Audits from EESI
- Ensure the protection of human health and the environment
- Provide guidance on best practices for site remediation and management, helping property owners develop effective and cost-efficient cleanup plans
- Ensure the work of environmental consultants is fit-for-purpose and meets the relevant development guidelines